Home » Job Location and Development
Welcome to Job Location and Development!
Our mission is to assist qualified students in finding part-time, off-campus employment to supplement their income while attending Northwestern State University and to provide employment services to area employers.
All of our services are free to Northwestern State students and employers.
To register for JLD:
- You must be a current NSU student enrolled in a minimum of 6hrs, with a 2.0 GPA.
- If you meet those qualifications, complete the Online Application
- Submit your resume and references along with the online application.
- Come by the JLD Office, Student Union Room 306, if you need help creating a resume. Sample Resume.
- Once eligibility and references have been verified, you will be contacted to schedule an appointment for a pre-interview.
- After the pre-interview, you will begin receiving job postings via email.
The Job Location and Development program is a free service for NSU students and employers. The JLD office screens all applicants to ensure they have met program requirements, references are checked, and the JLD Officer conducts pre-interviews. Once candidates are identified who meet your criteria, the JLD Officer forwards their resumes. Employers take over the hiring process from there.
Follow us on Twitter @NSULAJobs