Job Location and Development
The purpose of JLD is to locate and develop part-time off-campus job opportunities for currently enrolled students. This is a free service offered to current students who meet enrollment and GPA requirements.
To register for JLD:
- You must be a current NSU student enrolled in a minimum of 6hrs, with a 2.0 GPA.
- If you meet those qualifications, complete the Online Application, or download and print the Application Packet.
- Submit your application, resume, and references to Student Union, Room 306 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Come by the JLD Office if you need help creating a resume. Sample Resume.
- Once eligibility and references are verified, you will be contacted to schedule an appointment for a pre-interview.
- After the pre-interview, you will begin receiving job postings via email.
Complete the Application Packet and return it to the JLD Office in the Student Union, room 306.
Follow us on Twitter @NSULAJobs